Win a iPod Nano – 1st Annual Squeezed Reader AwardsFiled Under Announcements
This is my 75th post, and in anticipation for my 100th post, I am very proud to announce the 1st Annual Squeezed Reader Contest!
I know I have the best readers but now it is your turn to prove it. The prizes are very worthwhile:
The first place reader will win a free 4GB iPod Nano. You even get to choose your own color!
This prize was generously donated by Monkey Junkie Electronics!
For coming in 3rd, you get 3 Atlassian t-shirts! All different sizes and styles, a sure fit for anyone.
Alright, do I have your attention? Wanna learn how to win some free stuff? The rules are pretty simple – be a codesqueeze reader that participates!
Although I am holding the secret point list very hidden, here are some of my ideas that will win big participation points:
- Subscribe to codesqueeze – First off, you don’t want to miss your chance at commenting on a great post! If you aren’t subscribed these are easy bonus points – RSS / Email
- Write a guest post – Mucho grande points. Get on my good side and get some guest posts in early. Topics are subject to proofing, but you know what this blog is about…
- Blog using a codesqueeze post as the discussion point – It is really fun to read how others interpreted my ideas, and why they may or may not work.
- Blogroll codesqueeze – A little link love never hurt!
- Quality comments – Posts past or present, I will never close comments on any of my posts as I am willing to discuss them until I am blue in the face. Take another look at the archives and find something to discuss!
- Leverage social networks – Use your Digg, StumbleUpon, or del.icio.us accounts to rack up numerous small points by digging, reviewing, or bookmarking pages. I am always watching…
- Add codesqueeze to your Technorati Favorites – Simple as clicking here
How will I track the points? On my 99th post, I will ask you to email me some basic things so I can tally points: social network usernames, links or posts I may have missed, etc etc.
The contest will run until I hit my 100th post, where I will announce the big winners! Let’s get some great discussion going!