Squeezed Links: September 2007Filed Under Squeezed Links
I am off to ALT.NET in Austin, TX. Leaving the sweaters at home that is for sure. September’s squeezed links are a little tardy, but here they are – better late than never:
- Classic Computer Science Puzzles – Dining Philosophers, The Traveling Salesman, and the Towers of Hanoi. What a trip down memory lane!
- Building a Fort: Lessons in Software Estimation – Steve McConnell bestows his monthly wisdom on why estimation does not always pan out. A good follow up read on Coding Horror as well – Steve McConnell in the Doghouse
- 15+ Free Visual Studio Addins – Need I say more?
- BDD, TDD, and Other Double D’s – How “driven” can one guy be?
- Negotiation 101: You have to give to get – Sound advice wrapped in a fun story about an Audi and some flagpoles