Squeezed Links: October 2008Filed Under Squeezed Links
Where does the time go? It appears I haven’t done a monthly squeezed links all summer (since June), so here are some of the links that my friends and I are discussing right now:
- Anemic Domain Model – An interesting article by Martin Fowler calling the Anemic Domain Model an anti-pattern. Finding this article was timely for our team because we adopted this model (worked great in smaller projects) but due to many reasons we are starting to pull out of it. A definite read if you are a DDD fan.
- Agile & Waterfall are two sides of the exact same Coin – Great post by Jordan, and ironically also a well timed one. His Sun Tzu quotes on the bottom perfectly represents a few small hiccups we are having in our project in being too agile (thus too tactical with no strategy).
- Resign Patterns : Ailments of Unsuitable Project-Disoriented Software – LOL, Awesome! 98% of humor comes from the brutal truth.
- Top 100 Blogs for Development Managers – #39 Baby! Although I never thought of my blog as a developer management blog…
- Jeremy’s First Law of Continuous Integration – Amen.