Squeezed Links: October 2007Filed Under Squeezed Links
What a month, Austin for ALT.NET, KC for a family reunion, Chicago for training, and finally Minneapolis for the NDSU-Minnesota game [Go Bison!]. Here are some links found while on the road:
- Self-Marketing for Software Developers – Good tips on how to make yourself a more marketable developer.
- Unit Test vs. Debug.Assert() – A much needed reminder to use Debug.Assert and how to hack TD.NET to leverage them in unit tests.
- ALT.NET Conference: The Geek Paparazzi Uncover Real Controversy – The Caffeinated Coder takes his sarcasm to the ALT.NET conference.
- Why Fixed Price, Scope Bids Are Incompatible With Software Development – Fixed Price + Fixed Scope = Dead Project
- You Don’t Know What You Don’t Know – A classic software development speech given by Jim McCarthy.