Squeezed Links: November 2008Filed Under Squeezed Links
The end of November is near, and we all know what that means – Turkey! Thought I would toss out this months top links before the holiday weekend. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
- 91 Surefire Ways to Become an Even Greater Developer – Absolutely fantastic list of resources to expand your horizons as a developer. This months must click for old and new programmers alike.
- Evolution of a Developer (in regards to DI/IoC) – A fun (and timely) article from Jeremy. I was just commenting to a colleague about how you feel yourself almost coming full circle on architectural choices such as IoC.
- A Case Study In Design Tradeoffs: Usability vs Discoverability – Loved the this post by Phil. Definitely follow all the links for good reads on design principles.
- Sleep deprivation is not a badge of honor – The title says it all. I have commented on this a few times.
- 10 Ways to Fail Despite Scrum and XP – Dave lays down the law on SCRUM and XP. This is probably the best (anti) checklist for agile process I have seen.