Squeezed Links: January 2009Filed Under Thought Stuff
The first month of this year has been a good one for me. Nice, long vacation followed by a good month here on codesqueeze. I already have a few posts in the pipeline including more videos, so stay tuned for those coming in February!
Here are the top posts I read this month:
- Developer Productivity – 5 Ways To Kill It – Listen up managers…wait?…only 5?
- Software Design Kuleana – Weird title, but a home run of a post by Rob about the relationships we have with clients.
- 10 Lessons in Scalability from MySpace – An oldie, but a goody by Russell
- Leadership 101: Want Respect? Give Respect. – Title says it all, Jim hit a little close to home for me that day.
- Rules of Database App Aging – Every application mutates over time, but reflecting on this list makes me laugh (and die) a little inside.