Squeezed Links: January 2008Filed Under Squeezed Links
Let me tell you, I have been as busy as a one legged man in an ass kicking contest.
Yes, the new year has been that crazy, both in work and outside of work. It is a very exciting time as a lot of cool things are starting to gel at work, and a lot of new gigs are starting to gel outside of work. But it all results in a lot of work, and I am burning the candle from both ends.
If you haven’t been following my 12 day “twitching eye marathon”, feel free to follow me on Twitter.
- Random Thoughts On Humility and Perfection – Very thoughtful post on egos by Joey and nicely followed up by a Bellware comment
- Don’t Think You Know More Than You Do – Another good post by Miller about knowing your role when it comes to the business and domain side of software
- Breaking A Stalemate – Quick and simple advice for breaking up a stalemate
- The Sesame Street Presentation Rule – Not my most favorite Atwood post ever, but giving Sesame Street representation to the blogosphere deserves a round of applause
- Monty Python and Software Requirements – For a quick laugh…