Squeezed Links: April 2008Filed Under Squeezed Links
Feeling kind of lazy lately due to a lack of sleep the last few days, so I am going to coast today with a batch of links. I dug down really deep into my grab bag, so there are some oldies but goodies here. I am currently working on a post for Friday called – “Mr. Yuk Says Project Roadmaps Are Poisonous” so be sure to look for that hopefully this week.
- Bonuses In An Agile Organization? – Very good discussion about how to reward Agile teams. A little pessimistic about this idea as it rewards attempting to put 10 lbs of potatoes into a 5 lb sack…
- There Is Too Much Money To Be Made In Software Development – I really liked this post as it outlines a real problem with our IT departments investing in sunken costs.
- Reacting To Change – A good article on how to cope with change. However, I would just like remind developers not to reject change to quickly.
- SecretGeek’s Guide To Selecting A Cartoon To Suit Your Chosen IT Career – A list of good geek cartoons
- If It Looks Like a Cow, Swims Like a Dolphin and Quacks Like a Duck, It Must Be Enterprise Software – Love the title of this post and the message.