Extra Squeezed Links: July 2007Filed Under Squeezed Links
My email overfloweth with great links. Here is a 2nd edition of squeezed links this month.
- How To Piss Off Development – The Cranky Product Manager shows us the sure-fire way to piss off a development team
- Don’t Build for the Future – Simple title, timeless advice
- Rules to Better Unit Tests – Solid ideas for writing and organizing your unit tests
- Too Many Questions – Advice from Steve Rowe on how to deal with newbies that ask too many questions
- Will My Software Project Fail? – Ensure you have the 3 pillars in place before every project
- Scrum is Team-Driven Development – Interesting article about why SCRUM works. Found it interesting to hear a previous Rational employee say they created software processes to sell tools. Does that make RUP a marketing tool?
If have a great link or article, send it in!