Concentrated Codesqueeze: March 2008Filed Under Squeezed Links
The plan about quitting and moving to Japan to become a sushi chef didn’t work out. I got as far as the airport, but the airport security wanted me to take out my nipple rings as they were a “security risk”. I would have but they were attached to my bra…and that would have been a lot of work…easier just to stay a software geek, so here is this months’ top posts.
- Balancing A Workaholic Schedule
- Why Managers Are Like Clumsy Storm Troopers
- Work Tunnel Vision – Why It’s Bad For Your Mind
- Does Your Manager Deserve More Pay?
- 10 Reasons To Be Happy For Not Attending MIX ‘08