Concentrated Codesqueeze: August 2007Filed Under Squeezed Links
I really want codesqueeze to be a blog with a lot of discussion and ideas, so I was very pleased to see that commenting has started to pick up. So ‘thank you‘ to everyone who has commented this month. If you missed an opportunity to participate don’t worry, here is this month’s concentrated dose of codesqueeze.
- The Secret To Only Working 8-5
- The Software Process Imprinting Dilemma
- Burning Down the Architect Title
- The Gut Instinct Equation
- How To Tactfully Gain Approval For Changes